Physical Therapy Services
We provide our patients with individualized and comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation programs. Our holistic approach encompasses non-surgical treatments that relieve pain, promote healing and prevent future injury, combined with patient education in physical therapy techniques, and rehabilitation. This comprehensive treatment strategy aims to quicken results, shorten recovery time, and prevent re-injury.
Proud to serve our neighboring communities
- Hollis NY
- Jamaica Queens
- Fresh Meadows
- Kew Gardens
- East Bronx
- Fordham Heights
- Woodlawn Heights
- North Riverdale
Physical Rehabilitation Specialists
Our expert therapists work one-on-one with each patient to ensure that their treatment goals are met. Therapy programs are continually reassessed to monitor changes and improvements in a patient’s condition.
Our therapists give an intensive hands-on treatment received in our office.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) provides a deeper, more targeted effect that reduces pain and restores normal range of motion to the dysfunctional area.
Shockwave Therapy (SWT)
SWT is a non-invasive treatment that involves the delivery of shock waves to injured soft tissue to reduce pain and promote healing.
Hands On Manual Therapy
Our Physical therapists treat injuries and illnesses that affect the musculoskeletal
system, including tendons, ligaments and soft tissue.
Balance And Vestibular Rehab
Our therapists can help individuals who experience vertigo, dizziness and
unsteadiness on their feet.
Home Exercise Programs
Our HEP are specifically designed for each patient to keep them engaged with their care by giving them a home exercise program they’ll actually use and love.
Make an Appointment
Contact us any suitable way and make an appointment with the doctor whose help you need! Visit us at the scheduled time.
Don’t hesitate, contact us for better help and services. Let’s get started
What Our Patients Say?
- Very professional, friendly and it's very clean. They are very patient and they make sure that your needs are met. I love the acupuncture services, I feel relieved after the services provided. I would recommend this place to anyone. They always have apportionment available for you.Detra Davis4/06/2021
- I have been getting physical therapy (Vigrah is great) and chiropractic services for 2 months. This has been wonderful. My back and neck feel better now. They pay attention to your needs and well being. You get strategies to help you improve at home The best part is the staff. I would recommend this place to anyone.
P.S. the hours work for any schedule.Jamaica J3/09/2021
- Qualify services and clean environment! I feel very comfortable going there not like any other medical facility I have ever been too. I come for Acupuncture treatment with Doctor Jhon and afterwards I will go for physical therapy treatment. Also they have covid-19 testing and other beauty related treatments by an MD! BounceRemas Ayoub3/14/2021
- I was hit by a car 6 months ago and was assigned to come here for Physical therapy I must say the staff and physical therapist are great Tanya (to tuff is my nickname for her is )amazing her attentive and care is unmatched I can tell they love what they do!!! I am FOREVER THANKFUL for them all!!! Cheers to health and happinessDanielle Lovelace3/04/2022Took my mom here today and I was very impressed with everything overall. The 2 front desk ladies (Sorry I didn't catch their names) were very patient and friendly with my mom while she was filling out her intake form and the physician/therapist (Tanya) proved to be very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. She even made my mom smile which is a rare occurrence. Overall, lovely staff, great experience, clean office, gym equipment was sanitized, and you'll even smile during a pandemic! 😁 Looking forward to taking her back.
Very happy 😊.Julie5/26/2021
- This place is amazing. That was worried about having the covd test in time. Ms Soha the lady that ran the Establishment was great She had one of her staff even stay a little later to accommodate us when we got off the plane. I informed her that the airline would not take our tests she said don't worry they will, and they did, she was so sweet over the phone and I can tell she really stepped out of way to help us I'm forever grateful-Andrea party of four. 💘 -Andrea Jackson3/16/2021
- This place is amazing!!!!! I love how clean and organize this place is. Front desk is very friendly and helpful. The PT is so knowledgeable and professional too. I was able to understand my diagnosis and learned how to prevent further injuries!!! I highly recommend this place!!!!!Jaia tiongzon11/21/2020This place is amazing. That was worried about having the covd test in time. Ms Soha the lady that ran the Establishment was great She had one of her staff even stay a little later to accommodate us when we got off the plane. I informed her that the airline would not take our tests she said don't worry they will, and they did, she was so sweet over the phone and I can tell she really stepped out of way to help us I'm forever grateful
-Andrea party of four. 💘 -Andrea Jackson3/16/2021
- This place is amazing!!!!! I love how clean and organize this place is. Front desk is very friendly and helpful. The PT is so knowledgeable and professional too. I was able to understand my diagnosis and learned how to prevent further injuries!!! I highly recommend this place!!!!!Jaia Marie Tiongzon11/21/2020
Where are you located?
171-19 Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11432
49 N Franklin St
Hempstead, NY 11550
What insurance do you accept?
What can I expect on my first visit?
You can find more information about your first visit by clicking here or by visiting https://www.aucphysicaltherapy.com/treatments-and-services/
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
First appointment 09:30 am and last appointment 06:30 pm